Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the reception open?
The reception is open from Monday till Sunday from 8AM till 7PM
Do you have an emergency or urgent question outside opening hours. Then you can use the telephone that is in the reception. Call the number indicated on the telephone and one of our employees will assist you.
2. When is the restaurant open?
The restaurant is daily open from 7AM till 10PM for breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. When is the boutique shop open?
Our shop is open daily from 8AM till 6PM.
4. What is the check-in / check-out time?
Check-in is at 2 PM in the afternoon and check-out is at 10 AM in the morning.
5. Is an earlier check-in or a late check-out possible?
If available, we can arrange this for a fee. Please send an e-mail about this to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +599 7863006
6. When do the rooms get cleaned?
Cleaning and clean sheets/towels every 3 or 4 days.
7. Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. Please do this on the balconies or outside the hotel.
8. Is the Wi-Fi free?
Wifi is free
9. Is it possible to place an extra bed / crib in the room?
Only in the studios and apartments it is possible to place an extra bed. You will be charged an additional $ 10 per night.
In all rooms it is possible to place an baby bed. You will be charged an additional $ 10 per night.
10. Do you have a swimming pool?
Yes, we have a swimming pool. The swimming pool is open from 8AM till 6PM. Beach towels are available at the reception.
11. How do I get to the hotel?
When you leave the airport you turn right. After about 500 meters (less than half a mile) you will see a blue building on the left, this is the Ocean Breeze Boutique Hotel & Marina. (See “Contact” for the location of the hotel)
12. Do you offer airport transfer?
No, we do not offer transfers.
It is possible to get a taxi at the airport for $ 10 per ride. If you want a taxi to the airport, the reception will gladly arrange this for you.
13. Is there free parking?
Parking is free
14. Can I reserve a car during my stay at the hotel?
Yes, we work together with different car rental companies. We do recommend to reserve a car before coming to the island because they are rented out quickly.
15. Which payment
– Cash, – Debit card, – By bank, – Credit card (Mastercard / Visa / Discover / American Express).
16. Is there a construction nearby?
– .Yes, we hereby want to let you know that a construction is going on next door. So sometimes certain rooms and the restaurant/ swimming pool may suffer from the construction (noises) .